“The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but legendary.” –Sam Walton, Wal-Mart
Every business- old or new, knows, that nothing surpasses the ever-growing importance of customers. In today’s competitive arena, giving them the perfect product at a competitive price isn’t enough. A customer looks for the overall experience. Coming across your website on the World Wide Web is only Step 1. Following that, how easily they can navigate through your website, how effortlessly they can make a purchase & how efficiently they receive the delivery are the core determinants for whether you’ve earned a returning customer or not.
As a fairly new enterprise, we learned early on that the customer is king. And that each of the above mentioned steps take place in one consolidated location – our website. And so, we decided to give our website a complete makeover.
Here are a few of the many benefits that you can enjoy on our new website:
- Explore: Browse through all of our product categories under one roof – from the latest collection to the classics
- Customize: From wine bags & table mats to coasters & aprons, hand-pick & customize the products that are most suited for your brand
- Communicate: In case of any queries or questions regarding our products, drop in an inquiry through our website & we’ll be sure to respond within 1-2 working days
- Shop: Register with us using your email ID & place wholesale orders online in a jiffy
- Stay Updated: Head to our website to know about our trade show presence, our latest catalog, sales & more
At Casa Amarosa, we realize that wholesale buying on the Internet isn’t as common as a retail purchase. Buyers need to accumulate all the information they can get before making a bulk purchase- from wholesale pricing & product offerings to minimum order quantities & shipping time. It doesn’t end there – they need to be able to constantly communicate with the wholesalers & form a trustworthy & lasting business relationship that benefits both of them in the best possible way.
The new & improved Casa Amarosa website aims to do exactly that.
Take a look at our latest creative masterpiece today: www.casaamarosa.com